|Do You Love Me?|
'Do you love me!' Prince John to the crowd.
"Do You Love Me?" is the sixth episode of Season 3 of Robin Hood and the 32nd episode of the series as a whole.
The episode begins with a half-naked Guy of Gisborne thrashing in his sleep. Men drag him screaming to a tent, where he finds himself at the knees of Prince John, who asks, "Do you love me, Gisborne?" Guy says that he does. He tells Gisborne to kill the Sheriff. But, Prince John has secretly also told the Sheriff to kill Gisborne.
Annoyed at the peasantry, Prince John blesses a wedding, and then burns down the church with the peasants in it. After trying to help stop the fire, Isabella and Robin meet in a meadow. She hikes up her skirt to reveal hidden money bags to Robin, and they kiss.
Kate appears to have an incurable and horribly disfiguring disease.
The Sheriff finds Gisborne praying. He calmly asks Gisborne what he was doing there, and then Gisborne tries to attack the Sheriff with a sword. The Sheriff fights back, and asks Gisborne about Prince John. Gisborne replies that his actions weren't for Prince John, but for himself. After a really violent fight, Gisborne is critically wounded but stabs the Sheriff with a knife, and then the Sheriff appears to die. Two guards take the Sheriff's body away, but his hand mysteriously moves.
- Robin Hood ... Jonas Armstrong
- Gisborne ... Richard Armitage
- Tuck ... David Harewood
- Sheriff ... Keith Allen
- Little John ... Gordon Kennedy
- Much ... Sam Troughton
- Allan A Dale ... Joe Armstrong
- Isabella ... Lara Pulver
- Kate ... Joanne Froggatt
- Prince John ... Toby Stephens
- The Sheriff tells Gisborne he loved him like a son. This could imply that he is Gisborne's father, not Roger of Gisborne.
- Who is the Sheriff referring to when he says to Gisborne "don't trust him"? It is obviously a man, but who? It was probably Prince John, but it could have also been Robin.