Season 4 was originally supposed to be about the remaining outlaws defeating Prince John, but it was cancelled. The writers were saying with Robin dead, there can't be another season. And, a lot of the actors thought 3 series was enough. Many fans are extremely disappointed.
- 2nd July 2009
Potential Episode IdeasEdit
The main synopsis of each episode:
- Episode 1: The gang bury Robin's body and accept Archer as their new leader
- Episode 2: Tuck leaves to do more traveling
- Episode 3: Much realizes Tuck is heading to trouble and leaves to warn him
- Episode 4: Prince John comes back and Archer tries to make him compromise to not kill King Richard
- Episode 5: Prince John escapes, and Blamire (who survived the castle explosion) finds Archer and the gang and ultimately kills Kate.
- Episode 6: Tuck and Much return, as does King Richard. Much and Little John tell him everything.
- Episode 7: Prince John brings an army to kill the 4 remaining outlaws, and Richard tries to settle it by having a personal fight between the King and Prince themselves
- Episode 8: Prince John makes Blamire the new Sheriff and has him rebuild Nottingham Castle
- Episode 9: Much is kidnapped in the castle's dungeons, and Prince John interrogates him about Archer's plans
- Episode 10: Little John thinks Robin and Allan's ghosts are telling him something
- Episode 11: Prince John realizes he is alone and tries to kill Richard and the gang himself
- Episode 12: Prince John successfully kills King Richard
- Episode 13: The gang are forced to surrender when they realize killing Prince John would put England in trouble. They almost give in their lives, but two old gang members return from the Holy Land.