"Turk Flu" is the fifth episode of Season 1 of Robin Hood.
The gang come across the sheriff testing greek fire ("black powder") and concoct a plan to stop him from reproducing the dangerous weapon.
They rescue a cartful of Saracen slaves who are temporarily protecting themselves by pretending to be diseased. One young Turk in particular, named Djaq, helps them stop the sheriff and proves to have a good deal of knowledge of medicine and chemistry. The band allows him to join (only later discovering, via Will, that "he" is actually a "she", who has taken on the guise of her dead twin brother to protect herself).
- First appearance of Djaq.
- Robin Hood ... Jonas Armstrong
- Marian ... Lucy Griffiths
- Guy of Gisborne ... Richard Armitage
- Sheriff of Nottingham ... Keith Allen
- Little John ... Gordon Kennedy
- Much ... Sam Troughton
- Allan A Dale ... Joe Armstrong
- Will Scarlett ... Harry Lloyd
- Djaq ... Anjali Jay
- Edward ... Michael Elwyn
- Rowan ... Lyndon Ogbourne
- Brooker ... Ian Burfield
- Prisoner ... Emir Hamza
- Guard ... Mike Kelly
- Rowan's Father ... David Hounslow
- Attendant ... John Rado