|Will You Tolerate This?|
"Will You Tolerate This?" is the first episode of Season 1 of Robin Hood.
Robin Hood and his loyal servant and friend Much are returning to Nottingham from the Crusades, only to find that it is now under the rule of the tyrannical Sheriff Vaisey instead of Robin's old friend Edward of Knighton. Robin's engagement to Lady Marian has been dissolved, and she turns a cold shoulder on him. He has been removed from his position as Lord of Locksley Manor and replaced by Sir Guy of Gisborne. Everything and everyone seems to have changed, and Robin and Much are both outlawed and driven into Sherwood Forest.
An outlaw named Allan A Dale, arrested for poaching, is about to lose a finger, but is rescued by Robin.
Robin finds that they are not the only ones driven out by, or eager to retaliate against, the Sheriff. The "Merry Men" are founded.
- Robin Hood ... Jonas Armstrong
- Marian ... Lucy Griffiths
- Guy of Gisbourne ... Richard Armitage
- Sheriff of Nottingham ... Keith Allen
- Little John ... Gordon Kennedy
- Much ... Sam Troughton
- Allan A Dale ... Joe Armstrong
- Will Scarlett ... Harry Lloyd
- Roy ... William Beck
- Edward ... Michael Elwyn
- Forrest ... Mark Bagnall
- Hanton ... Josh Cole
- Dan Scarlett ... Sean Murray
- Luke Scarlett ... Jonathan Readwin
- Benedict Giddens ... Josef Altin
- Jeffrey ... John Ramm
- Thornton ... John Carlisle
- Serving Girl ... Emily Butterfield
- Fuller ... Adam Smethurst
- Sarah ... Bethany Turner
- Jailer ... Mark Phoenix
- Chief Sheriff's Man ... John Wark
- 1st Sheriff's Man ... Finlay Robertson
- 2nd Sheriff's Man ... Alex Hassell
- Loughborough ... Peter Linka
- Woodvale ... Michael Mehlmann
- Gisborne's Man 1 ... Matt Devere
- Contented Villager ... Beatrice Zentai
- Canon Richard ... John Rado
This is the only episode where Gisborne is spelled "Gisbourne".